Your comfort is our priority! We recommend ordering the below medical grade Anaesthetic, to ensure you’ll be totally comfortable throughout the entire treatment. With this, you’ll only feel a minor vibration at the area.
We work strictly within legal compliance, so are unable to supply you with medical grade pharmaceuticals however, we’ve made it super easy for you to arrange:
Please avoid purchasing numbing products from a local pharmacy. Their products are generally half the strength of what we recommend.
Do not order more for your touch up, this formulation provides enough product for both treatments.
- You may like to get your brows waxed/tidied 5 or more days prior to treatment.
- Do not tint prior to treatment, we aim to colour match according to your natural tones.
- Gently exfoliate 1-week prior to treatment and ensure the skin is well nourished.
- Repeat the above step every second night until the day of treatment.
- Avoid using brow growth serums at least 30 days prior to treatment.
- You will be advised to avoid cleansers near the area during healing, we recommend washing your hair prior to your appointment.
- Do come in with an open mind about technique options. After a thorough consultation, your artist will recommend the most suitable option to achieve your brow goals.
- Gently clean the area with a damp cotton tip, prior to applying aftercare product.
- Dab the area with a clean tissue if necessary, to ensure the area is dry.
- Using another clean cotton tip, apply a very thin layer of the aftercare product to the area and allow to dry.
- Remove any excess product with the other end of your cotton tip.
- Repeat this process 1-2 times daily, or as directed.
- Do this before showering rather than after, so that the product can assist with protecting your healing brows from water.
- Do not saturate the area with water during healing, until the final scabs naturally fall off (1-2 weeks).
- Avoid cleansers on or near the brow area during healing, once healed be cautious of exposing the area to intensive fading treatments such as; chemical peels, microneedling, retinols, and cosmeceutical grade products.
- Once healed, minor patchiness in colour may be present. This is normal and will be adjusted accordingly at the touch-up. We recommend wearing brow products to blend these areas until then.
- Return for a touch-up at 6 weeks (within 12 weeks after your first appointment.)